- Linablue® is fully in compliance with regulatory criteria for coloring food in EU and USA as well as in Japan, Korea and other Asian countries.
- American National Standards (August, 2015: It was revised. 21CFR Part 73.530)）
- European Standard (It was enforced in November,2015 Guideline Ver.1 )
Linablue® is a natural blue food colorant of phycocyanin derived from DIC spirulina.
Spirulina is a type of algae that contains over 50 types of healthy and nutritional components, including vitamins, mineral and amino acids. It’s known as the “King of Superfoods”.
LINABLUE® is superior to other blue colorants
- It is safe and reliable by reason of water extraction, without using any organic solvents.
- It has no dyeing effect on your tongue unlike artificial colorants.
- It is the only natural blue food colorant which has been approved by both the US and Europe.
- It Is approved for many products in the marketplace, such as ice, gum, and candy.
Examples of what you can make with LINABLUE®
Recommended usage and caution
Recommended usage is between 0.05 to 0.1% of the weight of the other ingredients (including water)
For example, for 100g of yogurt you could add between 0.05 to 0.1g
It dissolves easily into water. To achieve a vibrant and consistent blue color, dissolve the powder into a small amount of water before mixing it into your cooking.
- The color may fade if heated above 60˚C.
- Because LINABLUE® is a plant-based colorant, it has low resistance to heat, acidity and sunlight and may lose its color after being heated.
- Always to use a clean, dry spoon to maintain hygiene and product quality.
- Open gently otherwise the Powder may fall out of the pouch when opening.
- Keep pouch sealed tightly after opening.
For your information...
- One 5g packet is enough to make around 200 to 250 standard soda-flavored blue icy poles (100ml each).
- One 5g packet is enough to add color to around 400 standard cocktails (50ml each).